Search

Feather-Crisp Sugar Cookies

I am obsessed with these cookies. I mean seriously easy, delish, and very impressive! I took some to a party and people freaked over them. “WHERE DID YOU BUY THESE?”, the mommies all asked. Here is how I did it!
Slide1I got the idea a few years back and it’s so easy and fun. I have made them quite a few times and my son and I adore them. My hubby likes thick sugar cookies that you REALLY have to chew on and that can hold half a tub of frosting. These are not that kind of a cookie. They are so light and crisp you can almost see through them. They are amazing!
Slide4 To make these little babies:
  • Freeze your store bought dough for 30 min
  • Use a serrated knife to thinly slice
  • Fill the tops of Starbucks cups with sprinkles
  • Press in disks
  • Tip cup and cookie into your hands (over a sink is best)
  • Place on cookie sheet (spray or use parchment paper)
  • Bake at 350 for between 4-7 min. depending on your oven
Slide2 These are perfect for any time of year.
Slide5 Slide6 Slide3 I have something really magical to share. It’s my new favorite cookbook! Have you heard of Bake at 350? I love this blog. BIG love!
Slide7
Bridget Edwards is the author of the blog and book and let me tell you this lady is all kinds of fun! I want to show you what she taught me and offer one of my readers her book! Look at what I learned! Slide14
Slide9
Slide10
Slide11
Slide12
Slide13
You want this book. It’s a great gift to yourself or the cookie baker in your life! I just like looking at the pictures even if I bake nothing!
Slide8
Slide15 To win this book enter the copter below! Good luck cookie lovers!